For any issues and questions related to our software please feel free to contact our support team.
Usually an activated license is bound to the hardware of each machine.
In case you need to migrate your license to a new server follow this guide.
Report an issue
Before reporting an issue have a look into our FAQ database to see if the issue was already reported.
Please provide following information when contacting our support team:
- Describe the issue
- Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Expected behavior
- License ID or Thinstuff Account ID
A summary of the most asked support topics:
- Activate XP/VS Server License
- Transfer a license
- Invalid hardware key?
- Basic checklist in case of an error
- How can I upgrade my license?
- An internal error has occurred.
- Error: License can't be activated
- Error: I cannot connect after installing XP/VS Server
- Error: The number of connections to this computer is limited.
- Error: Operating system update level is not combatible
- Silent installation
- Performance Issues
- XP/VS Server versions