Thinstuff TSX Client
Thinstuff TSX Client is a remote desktop client for Microsoft Windows computers using the RDP protocol.
It offers additional functions compared to Microsoft's RDP Client e.g. choosing which connection type (desktop connection or seamless application mode) you want to make.
Unfortunately the current Remote Desktop Connection clients from Microsoft do not have a user interface to specify a RemoteApp. Well, TSX Client does!
It's easy to use and available for free.
Following 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) client and server operating systems are supported:
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Full Remote Desktop Connection client with support for the newest RDP features included
- TSX Connection Manager to create and manage multiple RemoteApp and Remote Desktop connections
- Automatic creation of Start Menu entries and Desktop icons for seamless integration of remote applications into the client desktop
- Execution of Auto Start programs, Windows policies and startup scripts at RDP login
- RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode